Welcome to LIFE CONQUERORS...Beat The Odds!
(NEW BOOK!!- 1948 The Year the Countdown to Armageddon Began) CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
FOUNDING, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
My name is Ray Antocicco, Ed. D., and I am the founding director of LIFE CONQUERORS, a social enterprise primarily targeting teen suicide and bullying abuse.
LC was founded on January 1, 2011, under a different name. It was, however, actually beginning to come together much earlier than that date. Prior to its inception, a few of the present LC associates worked independently and sometimes together in their support of placing motivational speakers in schools and other venues where teenagers are present.
In this regard many opportunitites have presented themselves across the USA in schools, youth rallies and camps to hear our motivational speakers. Since 2011 thoughsands have have attended such events and hundreds have respondedly poitively at the events.
Since early 2014, LC. has elected to join some of our independent associates in forming a network, in an effort to work more closely together on joint goals such as; opposition to bullying abuse, teen suicide and other life destructive choices.
”To assist teenagers to be motivated by the simple truth that life is a precious gift, well worth living and thereby to strengthen their resolve to resist and reject life destructive choices.”
LC HOLDS TO A TRADITIONAL VIEW REGARDING SUICIDE
… HENCE, OUR CORE VALUES:
1. Suicide is not the way a human life should end.
2. Suicide thoughts can be treated, since they are often the result of untreated depression, or untreated pain and suffering.
3. A commuity has an obligation to see that all persons have access to needed care for mental health issues.
4. A community should provide education to address the issues reated to death and dying, including suicide.
5. The condemnation of people who complete suicide is unjust, and we deplore any stigma that falls on surviving family and friends.
6. A community should encourage its faith based organizations, such as churches, to provide pastoral care to those at risk, to survivors, and to their families, and to those families who have lost loved ones to suicide.
7. We stand opposed to assisted suicide and euthanasia.
8. We stand opposed to any and all forms of bullying, including cyber bullying.
9. We affirm the inherent sanctity, worth and dignity of all individuals as a common basis for mutul respect, tolerance and acceptance.
10. LC exists to assist, communities and organizations which share it’s core values.